The Underslung EOT crane is an upside-down variant of the EOT crane that comes with a single girder or cross beam. The gantry beam is hung against the shed structure and the LT end carriage is suspended from it. The girder is connected below the end carriage.
This product is recommended for standard work procedures with nominal load value, mostly M5/Fem 2M duty.
Our product ranges up to 10T with a span up to 25 meters. The optimised modular design is compliant with International FEM, ISO and IS standards with a circular variant also available.
A complete USEOT crane consists of –
- 1 Suspended Girder
- 2 End Carriage Assemblies
- 1 Hoist with Trolley
- 1 Electrical Panel with Field Cables
- Prevents misalignment and axial load.
- Low wheel load with optimised structure.
- Easy management of the cross-travel movements using special flat cables which have been designed for the application.
- Overhang is possible for both sides of the girder to increase the work area.
- Improved hook approaches at both ends.
- Best-in-class headroom as opposed to other crane variants.
|SWL UP TO||12.5 T|
|SPAN UP TO||18 Meters|
|LONG TRAVEL (LT) SPEED UP TO||40 M/MIN|
|CROSS TRAVEL (CT) SPEED UP TO||20 M/MIN|
|HOISTING SPEED UP TO||8 M/MIN|
|HOISTING/ TRAVEL SPEED||DUAL SPEED OFFERED AS STANDARD VFD (Optional)|
Does the Indef USEOT Crane have any national or international certifications?
What is the maximum capacity of this crane?
What is the maximum span of this product?
Is there a data logging or conditional monitoring facility available with this model?
Where can I find a service facility and spare parts for this crane?
Where can I buy the Indef USEOT Crane?
How can I get a list of Indef crane customer references?
What industry segments does Indef cater to?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved