These unique devices are a combination of the pneumatic hoist and a parallelogram and are used to record movements and workpieces outside of their centre of gravity.
The standard boom length of up to 3,200 mm can be customised as per the task at hand and the device can be supplied with strokes of up to 1,800 mm in the lifting direction.
All rotating swivels and strokes can be fitted with optional brakes.
- Use of specialized software for the crane and girder ensures flexibility for new and existing structures without the need for extensive changes to the same by optimum utilization of height and space.
- Availability of low headroom crab system on request to meet site constraints.
- Joints between the girders and end carriages are manufacture to precise machined tolerances to allow minimum wear and tear.
- Highly efficient device offered with proven components for longevity and reliability.
- Standard offering gear box and motor for hoisting and travel application are designed and built in Germany.
- Optimised design allows for higher up time and low operation and maintenance costs with consistent performance.
Which Indef Manipulator device should you choose and why?
We offer multiple options to suit every application and usage requirement. Our sales experts can recommend the best of options for you when you reach to them.
Where can I buy Indef Manipulators?
Indef has a pan-India presence of authorised business partners. You can reach out to your nearest ABP or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Our pan-India network of Indef Clinics is staffed with Indef Certified Technicians and you can also find critical spare parts here to suit your requirements. You can call or WhatsApp us 24x7 at +91 8669994119.
Copyrights © 2023 - All rights reserved