Light Rail System
The iCrane LR+ System is a comprehensive solution for all your industrial and storage needs with the capacity to handle loads up to 2000 kgs and with a wheelbase suspension up to 10 meters. This technologically advanced and efficient modular machine was conceived, designed and built by experienced experts and is a patented product of Indef.
Its advanced design and validation software tools are a result of contemporary production technology. Suitable for both monorail and bi-rail configurations, it can also be used as an underslung monorail with manual or electrically operated travel.
The iCrane LR+ System can –
- Lift loads vertically using lifting equipment like an electric chain hoist or other such products fit for the job.
- Enable cross travel of the load using a hoist mounted on an electrically or manually operated trolley that moves along the main track of the light crane.
- Enable longer travel of the load using manual or electrical trolleys that slide on the light crane’s track.
- The maximum load carrying capacity of a profile helps save costs by minimising steel support construction, number of suspension components and installation time.
- With all three sizes being easily interconnectible, the design is the most modular alternative track system seen.
- An option for busbar or festoon for electric supply system is not just safe and easy but also makes maintenance easier.
- Equipped with a smooth sliding surface for trolley wheels. Wheels of the cross-travel trolley can also be easily inspected.
- Treatment of surface preparation and painting is made easy.
- Profiles are highly stable even when horizontal force is applied.
|SWL UP TO||2 TONS (2000 kg)|
|Wheelbase Suspension||UP TO 10 METERS|
What is the maximum capacity of this light crane?
Ans: We can provide a system with a capacity of up to 2 tonnes.
Can you provide a motorised trolley for cross and longer travel?
Ans: Yes, can provide a motorised trolley for capacities exceeding 500 kg?
Do you provide portal structure for the LR+?
Ans: Yes, we do provide portal structures.
Where can I find a service facility and spare parts for this crane?
Ans: The Indef Service Team is available at all regional offices. You can also call or WhatsApp us 24x7 at +91 8669994119.
Where can I buy the Indef Light Crane Profiles?
Ans: Indef is present pan-India. You can reach out to us at +91 (0) 2192662511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get a list of Indef crane customer references?
Ans: You can reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with the references.
What industry segments does Indef cater to?
Ans: We service all industries except Process Cranes.
Copyrights © 2023 - All rights reserved