The UR Wire Rope Hoist is a low noise, long lasting product with a lifetime lubricated gearbox and hardened and ground gears and complies with FEM/ISO standards.
The product comes with higher motor ratings, low running cost and low downtime and can support up to 40T capacity and 12m height of lift. These products come with an optimized modular design and are best suited for medium to heavy duty application and to increase the production capacity of the factory.
- Offers precise handling of loads.
- Highly efficient geared drive system provides 20% longer service life.
- Low noise, low maintenance and compact.
- Wear-resistant brakes mean no regular adjustments.
- Hoist/travel drives can be replaced easily with dismantling the entire assembly – fast serviceability.
- Lesser components translate to higher up-time.
|Capacity Range||1 Ton to 40 Ton|
|Lifts||6 mtr to 12 mtr|
|Mountings||Trolley Suspension Foot Mounted|
Which hoist model should you choose and why?
Does the Indef UR have any national or international standard certifications?
Can the Indef UR be used for heavy-duty application?
What is the warranty period for the product?
Can we do cross lifting with the UR hoist?
What safety features does the UR come equipped with?
Can the UR be used where the shade height and operating height is restricted?
Can the UR be used in hazardous operation areas in industries like Oil & Gas, Food and Pharmaceuticals?
Can the UR be used in a dusty environment?
Where can I buy the Indef UR?
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Copyrights © 2023 - All rights reserved