With an optimized modular design that is compliant with FEM/ISO standards, the iR Wire Rope Hoist is a low noise, long lasting product with a lifetime lubricated gearbox and hardened and ground gears. The product comes with higher motor ratings and can support up to 20T capacity and 24m height of lift. These are best suited for medium to heavy duty application and to increase the production capacity of the factory.
- Better side approaches translate to better use of shed space.
- Compact, low noise & maintenance, multistage, lube immersed gearbox that is directly coupled with the rope drum for high efficiency.
- Aesthetically appealing product.
- Green technology IP55 enclosure based, optimised motor design to reduce noise and vibration.
- Adaptable design to meet customer specific requirements for components like motors, VFD, brakes, wire-rope etc.
- Fast-action, electromagnetic disc brakes to enhance safety.
- Dual Speed with frequency inverter on request allows frequency range with 1:10 speed reduction.
- Overload protection integrated into the hoist.
|Capacity Range||1 Ton to 20 Ton|
|Lifts||6 mtr to 24 mtr|
|Mountings||Trolley Suspension Foot Mounted|
|Types||Standard Short Headroom|
Which WRH iR model should you choose and why?
We offer multiple variants and designs to suit every application and usage requirement. Our Hoist Advisor feature can recommend the best of options for you.
Does the Indef iR have any national or international standard certifications?
Yes, it complies with FEM/ISO and Indian standards.
Can the Indef iR be used for heavy-duty application?
Yes, the Indef iR is suitable for heavy-duty application. Check-in with our Authorised Business Partners or HHL Sales staff for the most appropriate hoist for you.
What is the warranty period for the product?
We provide a 1-year warranty on the Indef iR.
Can we do cross lifting with the iR hoist?
No, the loads are to be lifted within a 5-degree angle of the vertical axis.
What safety features does the iR come equipped with?
The iR comes with offer limit switch, overload relay, rotary gear cam limit switch (optional), fail-safe brakes and rope guide as safety features.
Can the iR be used where the shade height and operating height is restricted?
Yes, there is an ultra-short headroom option available. The product can also be customised to suit consumer requirements
Can the iR be used in hazardous operation areas in industries like Oil & Gas, Food and Pharmaceuticals?
Yes, there are flame-proof models of the iR available.
Can the iR be used in a dusty environment?
Yes, the iR panel comes with IP55 protection to be used around dust. If the dust is hazardous then the flame-proof model should be used.
Where can I buy the Indef iR?
Indef has a pan-India presence of authorised business partners. You can reach out to your nearest ABP or email email@example.com for more details.
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Our pan-India network of Indef Clinics is staffed with Indef Certified Technicians and you can also find critical spare parts here to suit your requirements.
Copyrights © 2023 - All rights reserved