With an optimized modular design that is compliant with FEM/ISO standards, the iR Wire Rope Hoist is a low noise, long lasting product with a lifetime lubricated gearbox and hardened and ground gears. The product comes with higher motor ratings and can support up to 20T capacity and 24m height of lift. These are best suited for medium to heavy duty application and to increase the production capacity of the factory.
- Better side approaches translate to better use of shed space.
- Compact, low noise & maintenance, multistage, lube immersed gearbox that is directly coupled with the rope drum for high efficiency.
- Aesthetically appealing product.
- Green technology IP55 enclosure based, optimised motor design to reduce noise and vibration.
- Adaptable design to meet customer specific requirements for components like motors, VFD, brakes, wire-rope etc.
- Fast-action, electromagnetic disc brakes to enhance safety.
- Dual Speed with frequency inverter on request allows frequency range with 1:10 speed reduction.
- Overload protection integrated into the hoist.
|Capacity Range||1 Ton to 20 Ton|
|Lifts||6 mtr to 24 mtr|
|Mountings||Trolley Suspension Foot Mounted|
|Types||Standard Short Headroom|
Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/customer/www/indef.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hercules/single-product.php on line 190
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/customer/www/indef.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hercules/single-product.php on line 191
Which WRH iR model should you choose and why?
Does the Indef iR have any national or international standard certifications?
Can the Indef iR be used for heavy-duty application?
What is the warranty period for the product?
Can we do cross lifting with the iR hoist?
What safety features does the iR come equipped with?
Can the iR be used where the shade height and operating height is restricted?
Can the iR be used in hazardous operation areas in industries like Oil & Gas, Food and Pharmaceuticals?
Can the iR be used in a dusty environment?
Where can I buy the Indef iR?
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved