The Hand Operated Travelling Crane is an excellent economical choice for maintenance duty where motion is manually driven. The mechanism runs with the help of a closed loop chain suspended from a hand chain wheel.
Single girder or under slung, these cranes are smaller in span and cater up to 10T capacity. Our product is also available in a Semi variant where one of the two motions can be electric and the other manual. Circular variants are also available.
All our HOT cranes comply with International FEM, ISO and IS standards.
A complete HOT crane consists of –
- 1 Girder
- 2 End Carriage Assemblies
- 1 Chain Pulley Block with Geared Trolley
- 1 LT Manual Drive Assembly
- Tight alignment allows for lesser operating effort for each motion.
- Less dead weight of the crane ensures low wheel load.
- No Down Shop Lead (DSL) required throughout the bay length.
- The best hook approaches either end and allows for the best end to approach.
- Higher safety as compared to electric cranes.
- Best suited for maintenance applications.
Does the Indef HOT Crane have any national or international certifications?
What is the maximum capacity of this crane?
What is the maximum span of this product?
Is there a circular variant of the crane?
Where can I find a service facility and spare parts for this crane?
Where can I buy the Indef HOT Crane?
How can I get a list of Indef crane customer references?
What industry segments does Indef cater to?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved