The Double Girder EOT crane is armed with 2 cross beams or girders on which the crab/trolley operates using a cross movement. These cranes are predominantly used for production duty and wherever the Safe Working Load demand is medium to heavy.
Our product ranges from 50T to 70T with a span up to 35 meters. The optimised modular design is compliant with International FEM, ISO and IS standards with a circular variant also available.
A complete DGEOT crane consists of –
- 2 Girder
- 2 End Carriage Assemblies
- 1 Crab/Trolley
- 1 set of Platforms
- 1 Electrical Panel with Field Cables
- Improved structural stability.
- Low crab weight and modular design.
- Prevents misalignment and axial load.
- Low wheel load with optimised structure or bogie/articulated end carriage.
- Easy management of the cross-travel movements using the drag chain.
- Improved hook approaches.
- Ease of maintenance along the girder platform.
|SWL UP TO
|SPAN UP TO
|LONG TRAVEL (LT) SPEED UP TO
|CROSS TRAVEL (CT) SPEED UP TO
|HOISTING SPEED UP TO
|HOISTING/ CROSS TRAVEL SPEED
|SINGLE SPEED OFFERED AS STANDARD VFD (Optional)
|HOISTING/ LONG TRAVEL SPEED
|DUAL SPEED OFFERED AS STANDARD THROUGH VFD
Does the Indef DGEOT Crane have any national or international certifications?
What is the maximum capacity of this crane?
What is the maximum span of this product?
Is there a circular variant of the crane?
Is there a data logging or conditional monitoring facility available with this model?
Where can I find a service facility and spare parts for this crane?
Where can I buy the Indef DGEOT Crane?
How can I get a list of Indef crane customer references?
What industry segments does Indef cater to?
Copyrights © 2024 - All rights reserved