The Double Girder EOT crane is armed with 2 cross beams or girders on which the crab/trolley operates using a cross movement. These cranes are predominantly used for production duty and wherever the Safe Working Load demand is medium to heavy.
Our product ranges from 50T to 70T with a span up to 35 meters. The optimised modular design is compliant with International FEM, ISO and IS standards with a circular variant also available.
A complete DGEOT crane consists of –
- 2 Girder
- 2 End Carriage Assemblies
- 1 Crab/Trolley
- 1 set of Platforms
- 1 Electrical Panel with Field Cables
- Improved structural stability.
- Low crab weight and modular design.
- Prevents misalignment and axial load.
- Low wheel load with optimised structure or bogie/articulated end carriage.
- Easy management of the cross-travel movements using the drag chain.
- Improved hook approaches.
- Ease of maintenance along the girder platform.
|SWL UP TO||30 T|
|SPAN UP TO||30 Meters|
|LONG TRAVEL (LT) SPEED UP TO||20 M/MIN|
|CROSS TRAVEL (CT) SPEED UP TO||20 M/MIN|
|HOISTING SPEED UP TO||8 M/MIN|
|HOISTING/ CROSS TRAVEL SPEED||SINGLE SPEED OFFERED AS STANDARD VFD (Optional)|
|HOISTING/ LONG TRAVEL SPEED||DUAL SPEED OFFERED AS STANDARD THROUGH VFD|
Does the Indef DGEOT Crane have any national or international certifications?
What is the maximum capacity of this crane?
What is the maximum span of this product?
Is there a circular variant of the crane?
Is there a data logging or conditional monitoring facility available with this model?
Where can I find a service facility and spare parts for this crane?
Where can I buy the Indef DGEOT Crane?
How can I get a list of Indef crane customer references?
What industry segments does Indef cater to?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved