Electric Chain Hoist GC
Coupled with high-end technical features and a rugged, compact Italian product design, the GC is one of our more premium electric chain hoist offerings. Designed over two decades, this product is built to resist heavy use and last moderate to heavy operation time with minimum maintenance.
The product line for this offers a lot of flexibility with capacities ranging from 0.25T to 2T with a height of lift up to 32m.
- Compact and optimised design adds to structural benefits and allows maximum hook approach
- Built to last, robust hoist with smooth, noiseless operation
- Offers complete flexibility for installation
- Precise load handling and smooth start-stops
- Slipping clutch in front of brake for maximum safety
- Rust-protected, superior aesthetics
- Compact controls with ergonomic control pendant and emergency stop
|Capacity Range||250 Kg to 2000 kg|
|Lifts||3 mtrs to 12 mtrs|
|Mountings||Eyebolt Suspension Hook Suspension Trolley Suspension|
|Falls||Single Fall Double fall|
Which GC model should you choose and why?
Does the GC hoist have any national or international standard certifications?
What is the warranty period for the GC?
What safety features does the GC come equipped with?
The GC comes with a mechanically controlled overload limiting device (sleeping clutch mechanism). A rotary gear cam limit switch is also available at an additional cost.
Can the GC be used in hazardous operation areas in industries like Oil & Gas, Food and Pharmaceuticals?
Where can I buy the GC?
Where can I find spare parts for the product or get it serviced?
Copyrights © 2022 - All rights reserved